Circuit Breakers are one of the critical “safety-valves” of electrical systems and basic maintenance procedures are essential to maintain maximum reliability.
This instrument is designed for testing DC circuit breakers at rated current of 1A-500A. It is suitable for on-site test of substations.
- The instrument can be used separately or linked to PC.
- 320*240 LCD screen, thermal printer, interactive keyboard operation, and intelligent operation system.
- Power electronics controlling technique has been adopted to output high current, which is high speed, high precision and continuous adjustability.
- Current range can be automatically switched by multiple high precision sensors.14 digit AD acquisition chip of high capacity.
- Automatic data storage. Be capable of saving 200 testing results, which will not lose in power failure.
- Optional for ampere-second characteristic test or through current characteristic test.
- When linking to PC, it is available to do following operations, such as controlling the instrument, data importing, data saving, data report and data graph generation.
- Protection functions for overheat, over-current and over voltage. Anti-interference capacity and good EMC(electromagnetic compatibility).
- Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz±0.5Hz
- Testing current range: 0-500A (can be extended to 1000A)
- Testing current ripple coefficient: <2%
- Stability of output current: ≤0.5%
- Ampere-second characteristic test: Time:0-9.9s; Time resolution(min.): 0.1ms
- Through current characteristic test: time:0-9999s; Time resolution(min.): 0.1s
- Environmental temperature: -20--50℃.
- Size: 560*410*350mm
- Weight: 31kg.