In June, 2018, our engineer went to India for commissioning GDVLF-80 VLF AC Hipot Test Set. The testing lasted about 3 days. We tested the specified power cable based on testing requirement and it won satisfaction by the end user at last.
Withstand voltage test is an essential preventive test for electrical equipment. It is divided into two parts: AC and DC withstand voltage test. AC test can be further divided into power frequency, variable frequency and 0.1Hz very low frequency test, among which the last one is highly recommended by IEC, due to its remarkable advantages.
The new generation of VLF series 0.1Hz VLF AC Hipot Test Set.
● Peak voltage: 34kV or 80kV
● Test frequency: 0.1Hz, 0.05Hz and 0.02 Hz (selectable)
● Maximum load capacity: 1.1μF@0.1Hz / 2.2μF@0.05Hz / 5.5μF@0.02Hz
● Measurement accuracy: 3%.
● Voltage peak value error: ≤3%.
● Voltage waveform distortion: ≤5%.
● Working environment: indoor or outdoor; -10℃-+40℃; 85%RH.
● Fuse: 8A (30kV), 20A(80kV).
● Power supply: 220V ±10%, 50Hz ±5% (If using a portable generator, make sure the output voltage and frequency are stable. Power >3kW, frequency 50Hz, voltage 220V±5%.)
● Capacitance of the tested object shall not exceed the max. rated capacitance of the instrument. The max. capacitance please see below table.
Post time: Jun-27-2018