GDSL-A Automatic 3-phase Primary Current Injection Test Set with Temperature Test
● It has zero protection function to prevent the impact of large current from causing damage to the sample. It cannot be started when it is not at zero position.
● Impact selection function, when the circuit breaker quick-break test is performed, the zero protection function can be cut off and the required current value can be directly output.
● Output current mode: The true RMS value is continuously adjustable.
● The output current is a standard sine wave, and the waveform distortion rate is less than 5%.
● Voltage and current display adopts new high-precision LED digital display
● Switchable size current range to improve display fineness for more accurate readings.
● The power supply voltage and regulator output voltage can be switched to display for easy viewing.
● The equipment capacity is designed for short-term, intermittent work in 5 minutes.
● For batch testing, close for 10 minutes after 2.5 minutes of continuous operation.
● It can measure the current action time of the tested component and record the lock action time synchronously. (optional)
● Measured time range: 0.001S～999.999S Resolution 1ms, measurement error: 0.005% range ± 2digs. (optional)
● The test value of primary current and secondary current can be directly displayed to facilitate the transformer ratio test. (optional)
● Secondary current range 0~5A resolution 1mA (optional)
● If the temperature rise (30 minutes - 24 hours) should be customized according to the long-term work temperature rise. (optional)
● Can be customized three-phase with balance adjustment riser (optional)
● Can be customized AC and DC riser (optional
● Input voltage: AC220V/380V ± 10% 50Hz ± 1.
● Output current:: 0-15000A (according to customer demand).
● Output voltage: 6V-24V(according to customer demand).
● Duty cycle: 8hours(according to customer demand)
● Ambient temperature: -10 ℃ to 50 ℃.
● Current accuracy: ≤ 1.0% (F.S).
● 16-way temperature detection.(according to customer demand)