GDPD-313M Portable Partial Discharge Detector
External flexible sensor (for option)
Parabolic sensor (wave condenser, for option)
TEV and AE method is acknowledged and suitable technology to be used in online partial discharge detection.
GDPD-313M uses ultrasonic detection technology (AE) and TEV mode, which can effectively ensure signal sensitivity in the interference on-site environment. It is suitable to detect PD flaw and locate PD signal for switch cabinet etc.
● Built-in ultrasonic sensor. electrical fault generates ultrasonic wave at the fault point, and ultrasonic mode transmits the ultrasonic signal through the earphone to scan the area to detect the discharge. Various characteristics of vibration, pop, and hum can be associated with different faults.
● Built-in high-precision TEV sensor, coupled with electromagnetic signals generated by partial discharge, to identify potential internal discharge failure risks.
● In Ultra Mode, the main interface displays the partial discharge amplitude (dBuv), and uses the yellow, green, and red colors to increase the severity of the partial discharge. At the same time, the headphone listening volume (Vol) can be adjusted.
● In the transient radio mode (TEV Mode), the main interface displays the partial discharge amplitude, the number of pulses, the total number of pulses and the discharge intensity level in each power frequency cycle.
● Powered by rechargeable lithium battery, continuous working for more than 6 hours.
● True color LCD display, real-time battery power prompt; physical film button is easy to use and equipped with external high-fidelity noise reducing headphones.
● TEV Sensor
|Max. pulse times per cycle||1000|
|Min. pulse times||1|
● Ultrasonic sensor
|Built-in battery||Lithium battery, 8.4V, 1800mAh|
|Use time||About 6hours|
|Charging time||About 5hours|
|Protection||Over-voltage and over-current protection|
Monochrome molding plastic
240*320 TFT LCD screen
Micro USB interface, charger port, headphone port, external port for collecting wave collector
High fidelity noise canceling headphones
● Working environment