Partial Discharge Test System GIT series
GIT Series GIS High Voltage Test Sets integrate the high voltage boosting, high voltage measurement, high voltage transformer, high voltage coupling capacitors and all components in a sealed space.
There are two modes to generate high voltage
1) Using reactor inductance and test object capacitance to realize voltage resonance test, to obtain a high voltage, high current from test object.
2) The other one is to obtain required high voltage directly from high voltage transformer.
It is widely used for high voltage, big capacity GIS power equipment insulated withstand voltage test, partial discharge test and GIS transformer accuracy test, suitable for GIS substation, GIS power equipment manufacturer, basin type electrical insulator manufacturer.
● The High voltage obtained are well sealed and shielded in containers, protect the safety of person, no outside interference.
● Accurate test measurement.
● If adding a high voltage sleeve interface, it can lead to high voltage, that can do various high voltage test to traditional high voltage equipment.
● The safest type of high voltage test.
● Output voltage: 100kV, 200kV, 250kV, 300kV, 500kV, 750kV, 1000kV, based on different test objects.
● Capacity: 50-2000kVA, based on different test objects.
● High voltage generated mode: high voltage transformer voltage boost and series resonance (power frequency, frequency conversion).
● All methods of boost voltage are one level voltage boost, no need to cascade boost voltage.
● Input voltage: 0.35-10kV.
● Partial discharge: Rated voltage 3pc (normal environment).
● Impedance voltage: 5%.
● Temperature rise: no more than 65k (50Hz) when rated current operates 60mins.